Entenmanns® Spooky Spider Treats
- 1 box Little Bites Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 box Entenmann’s Rich Frosted Donuts
- 1 tub white icing
- 1 piping bag
- 1 #2 decorating tip
- 1 package candy eyeballs
- 1 package mini pretzel unsalted
- Using piping bag and decorating tip, create a spiderweb pattern on a rich frosted donuts with white icing.
- Break off pretzel loops and insert into Little Bites Muffins to make the spider legs.
- Make two smalls dots of icing on the muffin to adhere candy eyeballs.
- Put your Little Bites Muffin spider onto your Rich Frosted Donut spiderweb donut!
- Have a Spooktacular Time!
Do you have questions or comments about this recipe? Please contact us here.