Entenmanns® Spooky Spider Treats
Haunted music plays in the background
Little Bites Spider Muffin climbs the spider web.
Little Bites Chocolate Chip box, 2 boxes of Rich Frosted Donuts, and a plate with “spooky spider treats” on the table.
Little Bites spider crawls across table
Step 1: Ice Rich Frosted Donuts with a spider web pattern
Three donuts on a plate with white icing in a spider web pattern
Step 2: Break off pretzel loops and insert into Little Bites Muffins to make the spider legs.
6 broken pretzel pieces are applied to muffin creating “spider legs”
Step 3: Use icing to adhere candy eyeballs to muffin.
Two dots made with white icing are put on the muffin and candy eyes are added to the icing.
The Little Bites Spider is “crawling” off the plate
Step 4: Put your Little Bites spider onto your rich frosted donut spider web donut.
- 1 box Little Bites Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 box Entenmann’s Rich Frosted Donuts
- 1 tub white icing
- 1 piping bag
- 1 #2 decorating tip
- 1 package candy eyeballs
- 1 package mini pretzel unsalted
- Using piping bag and decorating tip, create a spiderweb pattern on a rich frosted donuts with white icing.
- Break off pretzel loops and insert into Little Bites Muffins to make the spider legs.
- Make two smalls dots of icing on the muffin to adhere candy eyeballs.
- Put your Little Bites Muffin spider onto your Rich Frosted Donut spiderweb donut!
- Have a Spooktacular Time!