Rise & Shine Entenmann's Soft'ees French Toast Donut Breakfast Sandwich
- 1 Entenmann's Soft'ees French Toast Donut (plain, cinnamon or powdered sugar)
- Fried Egg
- Crispy Bacon
- Sliced Cheese (whatever is your favorite)
- Maple Glaze (recipe below)
- Ingredients for maple glaze;
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
Turn on the oven broiler on high.
Prepare the glaze: Mix together maple syrup, vanilla extract and powdered sugar. (Tip: If the glaze is too thin, add more powdered sugar; if it's too thick, add a drop of milk.)
Prepare the fried egg and bacon.
Slice the donut horizontally in half using a serrated knife. Open the donut and place on a baking pan or cookie sheet. Top one side of the donut with the fried egg, bacon and cheese. Place both halves under the broiler until cheese is melted. Take out the baking pan or cookie sheet from the oven. Dip the cut side of the untopped donut in the maple glaze and place glaze down on the other side to finish the sandwich. Enjoy!
Do you have questions or comments about this recipe? Please contact us here.