Entenmann's Mummy Pumpkin Pop'ems
- 10 Pumpkin Pop'ems
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 20 candy eyes
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put 1 cup of white chocolate into a microwave bowl and heat in 10-20 second intervals until chocolate is melted.
- After chocolate is melted, stir the chocolate to make it a creamy texture.
- Dip each Pumpkin Pop'em into the white chocolate until completely covered and place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle the remaining chocolate onto each of the covered Pop'ems and then place candy eyes on each of them.
- Place baking sheet in the fridge to harden chocolate for 2 minutes and serve. Now that's a scary party!
Do you have questions or comments about this recipe? Please contact us here.